MOST RECENT NEWS
4th to the 10th of January 2011.
This Training Course will bring 20 people from diverse European backgrounds.
The primary focus of the Training Course will be the use of theatre, physical theatre and Youth Work. Activities will include a very good overview and practical experience of these tools with group work, reflection and evaluation. Each participant will come to this project with ideas about the possibility to use these tools in their future plans.
The training is based on practical work. There will be a final presentation with the community as a result of the work done and as an important learning opportunity for the participants.
- 20 participants who work on this field (Physical Theatre, Street theatre, Arts, Performing Arts, Social Theatre) with at least 1 year experience (professional or semi-professional)
70% of the travel costs for selected participants are covered by the project, and they will be reimbursed during the project. Participants should cover on their own the remaining 30% of travel cost.
Selected participants will have to pay a participation fee of 30 euros
Costs for board, accommodation and training are fully covered by the organizers.
INCA – International Network for Culture and Arts
Riccardo Brunetti Italy
Emanuele Nargi UK
How to apply:
Please contact me if you are interested.
Send the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org