MOST RECENT NEWS
Malta UNESCO Youth Association is looking for one participant to represent Malta and the organisation in a traning course about theatrical art as a tool for intercultural dialogue to be held in Râmnicu Sărat, Romania from the 6th till the 13th of November, 2011.
The training course “Theatrical Art as a Tool for Intercultural Dialogue Creation” is designed as a process of non-formal learning and peer education involving participants from different countries who work with young people, have experience in the fields of youth work, youth arts and international cooperation. Participants are required to have an active input in sharing knowledge and experience, and to be willing to learn new skills, in the dramatic arts and intercultural youth work, from the trainers and each other.
This active participation will encourage ownership of the learning, motivation and comittment to working together, building effective international working relationships, making the training an exercise in best practice
Using theatrical arts within the Youth in Action Program is a very valuable tool for developing intercultural learning, cooperation and quality projects in the youth field among all the regions concerned. This training course is designed to encourage partnership building activity, development of intercultural youth projects and networking among promoters from southern EU, Mediterranean Partner Countries, Eastern Europe and
Caucasus regions in the framework of the Youth in Action programme.
The project is focused on the individual creative development of each participant and sharing such intercultural competences as appreciative inquiry, open minded personality, respect and trust, mutual understanding and team work. Through cultural relationships we strive to generate opportunities for individuals to fulfill their potential
and foster the co-operation that contributes to a stable world.
- Promoting forum theater as non-formal tool for developing creativity and intercultural dialogue
- Developing solidarity and mutual understanding, a positive and tolerant attitude towards cultural diversity
- Empowering youth workers for using non-formal social intervention tools to fight against rasism, discrimination and any kind of human rights violations
- Bringing together organizations working with youth in order to share working methods
- Establishing new partnerships, building new projects within the Youth in Action Programme framework
If you are interested in participating in this project kindly send the attached form urgently on email@example.com