Name: “Really Including Inclusion”
Dates: 18 to 25 November 2018
Type: Erasmus+ (KA1 – Youth Mobility)
Participants needed: 2 participants
Location: Worcester, UK
Costs: Travel costs covered up to a limit of €360. Food and accommodation 100% free. Membership fee of 5 EUR for non-members. Participation fee Malta - €10. Participation fee host organisation - € 30
Host Organisation: Consilium Development and Training
Countries Participating: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, UK
Sending Organisation: Malta UNESCO Youth Association
The training course is aimed at youth workers (anyone who works with young people aged 13-30, in a paid, voluntary, full or part-time position) to equip them with the necessary knowledge, understanding and skills to be able to ensure the inclusion of young people who are underrepresented and from backgrounds of fewer opportunities into their projects and activities. The training course is strongly based on experiential learning (learning by doing) and non- formal education. The prospective participants should:
- Be youth workers, leader’s coordinators, facilitators and trainers from active NGOs or public bodies that have mission and objectives that are related to young people.
- Have an idea about what prevents some young people from getting involved in projects and have a desire to open their projects further
- Understand the importance of equality, inclusion and anti-discrimination
- Be open to meeting new people from different countries and spending an intense period of time together, motivated and dedicated to learn and contribute to the training course
- Be willing and ready to share the outcomes of the training course with their young people, their local region and further if possible, by undertaking certain dissemination activities
Interested applicants are to fill the participation form here by the 21st September 2018.