Dates: 31st August to 7th September 2021
Type: Erasmus+ (KA1 – Youth Mobility)
Participants needed: 3 participants
Location: Lija, Malta
Costs: Food, accommodation and activity costs 100% free. Membership fee of €5 for non-members.
Participation fee host organisation: €25.
Host Organisation: Malta UNESCO Youth Association
Countries Participating: Malta, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, Bulgaria, Lithuania.
Project Description: This training course aims to introduce game-based learning and gamification and including board games a tool for involvement of young people.
Main objectives are:
- To discuss youth trends in participant countries and extract current learning needs from participants' working experience with youth;
- To introduce game-based learning and gamification for youth workers/youth leaders to incorporate in own work;
- To explore board games and their possible adaptation to serve as educational tools;
- To introduce board games as a tool for involvement of young people and explore successful examples of the use of board games in youth work;
- To equip participants with methods for idea development and learning design that is transferable to socially relevant topics
Interested applicants are to fill the participation form https://www.cognitoforms.com/MUYA1/participationform by the 26th August 2021.