MOST RECENT NEWS
Anti-Discrimination using Theatre & Video, 1st - 7th February 2010, Benevento, Italy
CALL FOR PARTICPANTS
Come and join us from the 1st to the 7th of February 2011.
This project will bring 24 people together from diverse backgrounds.
The meeting will consist in the experimentation and device of a performance using Visual arts and Theatre elements.
The group will be facilitated in the creative process by a team of professionals.
There will be collective moments, working groups, and individual propositions.
The theme is Article 21 of the European Charter of the Fundamental Rights. Non-discrimination
1. Any discrimination based on any ground such as sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation shall be prohibited.
2. Within the scope of application of the Treaty establishing the European Community and of the Treaty on European Union, and without prejudice to the special provisions of those Treaties, any discrimination on grounds of nationality shall be prohibited.
We are looking for Participants:
- 24 participants (Age 20-30) who work in the arts, theatre, and video from the following countries:
There is a fee of participation of euro 30,00.
The fee will include local transport, food, and accommodation for the days of the project.
The selected participants will receive:
- travel cost reimbursement at 60% (maximum total travel cost is Euro 200,00).
- free accommodation (breakfast, lunch, and dinner included)
People will be host in Masseria Carbone (http://shortmoviefest.com/hosting-place/)
The reimbursement of travel costs will be done the last day of the project before participants departure, in cash.
How to apply:
Please complete the application form and send an e-mail to
Deadline 19th Dicember 2010
INCA – International Network for Culture and Arts
Piero Ricciardi Italy
Emanuele Nargi UK
Luca Cataldo Italy
Noemi Ferreira Portugal
Stefano D’Argenio Spain
The project is funded by Council of Europe and INCA Italia.