Giving a strong positive first experience of international youth projects to motivate the participants to use the Youth in Action Programme. Appetiser aims to give a strong positive first experience of international youth work and motivate participants to use the “Youth in Action” Programme.
This aim summarises the entire idea of the seminar – to give a feeling, what it means to work with young people in an international setting. Leaving all explanations and knowledge aside it is about giving a space for participants to explore the advantage of “internationality” themselves.
“Appetiser” is designed according to the following objectives:
• To taste non-formal and intercultural learning
• To enjoy the first intercultural youth project experience
• To exchange local youth activities in the international context
• To explore possibilities of support available for international youth activities offered by the Youth programme
• To analyse examples of qualitative youth projects supported by the “Youth in Action” programme
• To see how to benefit from international context in participants local work practice.
This Training course is for 30 participants from Austria, Belgium - FR, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth leaders, Project managers
BIC, YIA NA French speaking community of Belgium (National Agency)
For more information and to apply click on: http://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/appetiser-in-belgium-an-introduction-to-international-youth-work.2494/
Deadline to Apply: 15 June 2012
Members of the organisation applying to this project are kindly requested to inform Malta UNESCO Youth Association on email@example.com
The network of National Agencies for "Youth in Action" organises severl Appetiser TCs per year. Youll find an overview at http://www.salto-youth.net/Appetiser/.