On April 20th, the committee has decided to introduce a small annual membership of EUR 5. This was applicable as of the Annual General Meeting of 2012, held on May 2nd, 2012. The membership is to be renewed annually.
Benefits of submitting/renewing your membership;
- You will be given preference in participant selection for international projects
- Administration fee for international projects will be at a reduced price for members
- You will be informed on all activities of the organisations especially those that are open to members only
- Your participation in social events and other member activities organised by the organisation may be subsidized or free (depending on the nature of the activity)
- Fill in the application in this link;
- If you wish to pay by cheque you can send the application form by post together with the cheque at the address provided in the application form.
- If you wish to pay by bank transfer, you can send the application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and state in the email that a payment has been executed by bank transfer.
- For renewals only: On the 15th June, the current members list will be updated with the active members and those that have not renewed their details will be transferred to a subscribers mailing list.
- Those in the subscribers mailing list will still be sent information from MUYA however will not be eligible to members benefits and may not be informed of members only events unless the organisation decides otherwise.